Visio and EPS files

Post by Yun Ki Le » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 11:48:06

Hi,

When VISIO exports a file into EPS format, any thing that
is curved in Visio doesnt not look curved anymore under
EPS, it sorta looks jagged and almost hand draw. Does
anyone have a solution? (yes - i have to use EPS file
unfortunately)

Thanks

Yun Ki Lee

Visio and EPS files

Post by Ntfs » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:04:44

Hi Lee,

     What version of Visio, you are using? It seems to me that the "saving
as eps file"
in visio is inherently buggy. I always can't save my file in eps format.
Could you please
share with me your experience in saving visio drawing to eps file?

    Thanks.

Quote:> Hi,

> When VISIO exports a file into EPS format, any thing that
> is curved in Visio doesnt not look curved anymore under
> EPS, it sorta looks jagged and almost hand draw. Does
> anyone have a solution? (yes - i have to use EPS file
> unfortunately)

> Thanks

> Yun Ki Lee

1. Opening Illustrator 8.0 file or EPS file in Visio

When I convert Illustrator 8.0 file in Visio (with the
open or insert image command), I get un white page...no
graphic. The same problem occur when I open EPS file.

I use Visio professionnal 5.0 on Win95 and Win NT.

With the open command or insert image command the

2. Slowing down an A1020

3. Embedding EPS files in EPS files...

4. 3D Blocks of Cars

5. Visio crashed when saving file as .eps

6. redirect output on an SGI

7. saving visio file as a .eps

8. Warp Install Flawless

9. Saving Visio file as *.eps.

10. Visio Viewer? Viewing Visio files with out Visio?

11. Visio cannot open the file because it isn't a Visio file

12. Problem with 'save as eps' with eps spot color files

13. Quark problem 'save as eps' with eps spot color files