Visio 2002 Pro "VBA File Not Found" Error

Visio 2002 Pro "VBA File Not Found" Error

Post by R Bec » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:58:52

I recently tried to record a Macro in my preccess
engineering file.  When I did so, I was told that I could
not open VBA.  When I subsequently closed my working file,
and re-opeend it, I was given a "Visual Basic Error - File
Not Found" and the error will not let me work on my file
(even though I see it up in the background).  Is there any
work around?  And why couldn't I access the VBA Editor in
the first place?

Thanks!
Ryan

1. Visio "pro" 2002

Professional, my foot!  Anyway,  I'm trying to save a
file as a web page (it's amazing that it saves to 36
files for this.  I'm then trying to upload to my UNIX
webserver.  While uploading it gets stuck
after 'of12.htm' Warning!  1 bareline feeds received in
ASCII mode".  Then the rest of the files don't get
uploaded.  I still have to safe the vsd file as a picture
file and then insert it into Adobe and then insert the
links I need for the org chart, then save as a pdf file.
How annoying.  Does anyone have any advise for me?

2. Winplay

3. Error installing Publisher 2002 - "No cached copy of INSTMSI.EXE found"

4. Windows comm interface

5. -43 "File not found" errors in Quark

6. MobilePro 700 features 25 hour plus battery life

7. Distiller error "file :300 not found"

8. Seeking for a computer science researcher

9. ODBC error when opening Visio file in Visio 2002 Pro

10. !!!!!"""""IMPORTANTE"""""!!!!!

11. Visio 2002 does not execute VBA instructions of Visio

12. File Opening Error Message: "File does not begin with '%PDF-'"

13. How do I add a "Reposition Text" Control Handle in Visio 2002?