Visio Hyperlinks

Post by Steve Tayl » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:20:26

When I create a flowchart in visio and then create a hyperlink to
another document from within the flowchart, viso reader on another pc
will not pick up the hyperlink, "This page can not be displayed" is
output.Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this?

Visio Hyperlinks

Post by D » Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:46:35

what I've found is when you save as a web page you need to
put the document your linking to into the File that it
creates and it works fine.  My question is how to navigate
back to the page you link from when you save as a html
file?  I save it link to a word doc and click back and I go
to the first page.  Any help?

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>When I create a flowchart in visio and then create a
hyperlink to
>another document from within the flowchart, viso reader on
another pc
>will not pick up the hyperlink, "This page can not be
displayed" is
>output.Does anyone have a solution or workaround for this?
>.

1. Make Visio hyperlink work in browser

Hi all,

I'd like to make the hyperlink in Visio work (i.e. double-
clicking it opens the link) when I access the .vsd file
via a Internet Explorer (IE). I understand that I can only
access the hyperlink by 'right-click' instead of 'double-
click', since the IE opens the Visio file in Edit mode,
and not in Full Screen mode.

Can anybody advise on how to make the Visio file be
displayed in Full Screen mode within IE so that the
hyperlink works normal? Or, if there is some other way to
work around it?

Thanks,
Baffled

2. Rumors about DOS!!!

3. Visio Hyperlinks

4. create a JDialog in JMDL

5. visio hyperlinks and lotus notes

6. Hot Requirement:Java/J2EE Developer / Face to Face Interview after Telephonic

7. Preserving Hyperlinks in Visio files

8. ISDN Support in PC/UNIX Environment??

9. Visio to Word Hyperlink Problem

10. Making Hyperlinks "hot" in the Visio drawing

11. Visio HTML Hyperlink to Word document with bookmark

12. How to Hyperlink Shape to Shape Across Visio Files

13. Hyperlink error in Visio 2002??!!?