Atari loving graphic/web designers wanted!

Atari loving graphic/web designers wanted!

Post by dnogu.. » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi everyone! I am going to begin work on expanding my "Atari Software
List" site into a full-fledged Atari computer site. Seeing as I'm not
the graphical type, I would welcome any help from people that are. If
you're interested in helping in any sort of capacity, please e-mail me!

Thanks!

Dan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Web Page Designer

Does anyone know of an Atari prog to help write Web pages? I've got a PC one
which I can run on ATONCE  but I have to keep flipping back to CAB to make sure
I've got it wrong. And there's no help files either and the guy who wrote it
isn't at the shareware address. What an unusual story.

Arthur, struggling on.
__

     Cajun, Zydeco & Narrowboats Inc

2. Datagrid Events

3. Graphic Web Browser for XL/XE?

4. Testing tass (or the 64+64k limit)

5. Graphic web browsing for the rest of us??

6. hp200lx memory

7. Atari ST Web Browser (Draconis Web Package)

8. epson stylus 300 prob

9. Wanted: Info on Atari 8bit graphic specs

10. WANTED: WEB & HTML Publishing SoftWare for Atari ST/TT!

11. Wanted: PC-Graphics to Atari (GEM, DEGAS) ???

12. Atari 8-bit Web page links wanted!

13. Abacus Atari ST Graphics and Sound Book Wanted