Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS li

Post by Mathy Van Nisselr » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

n >Subject: Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS list
n >Date: 27 Jul 1995 14:44:45 -0400
n >
n >Does anyone know if Great-8 BBS still exists?  Is there a current list of
n >Atari 8-bit BBS's?  Thanks.

Maybe Bernard Kok can send you his "Node-List".
It lists all BBS's that are connected to the IAN and USF-Net.

BBS's in the IAN and USF-Net either run BBS Express Pro or FoReM XE BBS.
There seems to be a CARINA net too.

---
 * PabQwk 2.0 *

Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS li

Post by Chris Bro » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

> n >Subject: Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS list
> n >Date: 27 Jul 1995 14:44:45 -0400
> n >
> n >Does anyone know if Great-8 BBS still exists?  Is there a current list of
> n >Atari 8-bit BBS's?  Thanks.

I know of one, sitting here in my very own ba*t.

The XE Group BBS    (613)225-0901
Uses BBS Express! Pro

--
"My sweetest friend, everyone I know goes away in the end" -Hurt, NIN
ba930 <-NCF  Nyx-> cdbrown | "Nothing is true until it's OFFICIALLY DENIED"

1. bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

EXCUSE ME,
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A LIST OF BBS'S WHERE I CAN
GET COMERCIAL CRAKED/HACKED SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS, I WROTE A KEYBOARD DRIVER FOR MYSELF AND IT WENT
     A LITTLE KAKA. I'LL FIX IT TOMORROW. SORRY AGAIN.

ARTEM (CHECK OUT COPYRIGHT? THREAD)

2. Binding a DataList to a DataGrid

3. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BB

4. How to disable word-wrap function in LaTeX

5. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS list

6. Fortran Subroutine Mapper Summary

7. Great BBS for 8 bit and 16 bit

8. Multiple internet addresses