Conversion to GDOS bitmap fonts

Post by Pim Bor » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

Is there a way to convert X11, postscript or metafont fonts (or other formats)
to GDOS bitmap fonts (*.FNT) in arbitrary resolutions?
Which programs should I use and where can I find them?

Thanks,
Pim.

1. Need to convert Mac bitmap fonts to GEM bitmap font format

I'm looking for a program that will convert Macintosh bitmap fonts to
Digital Research's GEM bitmap font format.

We need to convert a handful of custom fonts.  Does anyone have any
pointers?  Even hints about programs that convert other bitmap font
formats to GEM bitmap fonts could be helpful.

BTW, it would be most helpful if the program ran on a Mac or an IBM
compatible under MS-DOS or Windows.  Otherwise, source for Atari or
some other platform would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Richard

2. Help needed : Connecting A3000 to A500's SupraDrive...

3. AMC-GDOS fonts to GDOS fonts

4. Borland Database Engine - Queries vs Filters

5. GEM --> GDOS font conversion

6. reading BMP files

7. Possibly a dumb question concerning fonts, Fontz!, and bitmap fonts

8. Some more OS/2 questions

9. VFont to GDOS font conversion utility

10. GDOS fonts without GDOS

11. Can I use GDOS fonts without GDOS ?

12. GDOS fonts without GDOS, under Laser C

13. GDOS fonts without GDOS...