Replay 8/16 - use with Falcon?

Post by Paul Flieshma » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi there! Has anybody got a clue whether Microdeal's Replay 8 should
work with my Falcon? Also, does anybody have  a Replay 16 for sale?
 Cheers, Paul.

Replay 8/16 - use with Falcon?

Post by Phanto » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

>Hi there! Has anybody got a clue whether Microdeal's Replay 8 should
>work with my Falcon? Also, does anybody have  a Replay 16 for sale?
> Cheers, Paul.

Not sure on that. I'd like to know as well. :)
I know that Microdeal's VideoMaster Falcon works but uses the
Falcons Mic input for audio.

I'm also looking to buy a Replay 16 cart and software.

Replay 8/16 - use with Falcon?

Post by Shiuming L » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi there! Has anybody got a clue whether Microdeal's Replay 8 should
>work with my Falcon?

Not sure. Why do you want to do this? You like the software?
Besides that, you won't do your Falcon justice sampling in
8-bit.

Quote:>Also, does anybody have  a Replay 16 for sale?

The Falcon equivalent is Clarity 16. A very good alternative is
Zero-X, maybe together with a SoundPool FDI external 44.1/48KHz
sample clock and S/PDIF unit, plus a Line Audio FAD 2/2 to bypass
the relatively noisy Falcon audio system.

Shiuming Lai