FALCON Raytracers?

Post by G. Coult » Wed, 14 Oct 1992 23:10:20

Does canyone out there know of any raytracing
programs that are comming out for the Falcon

Gary

FALCON Raytracers?

Post by Marinos Yannik » Thu, 15 Oct 1992 19:30:29

: Does canyone out there know of any raytracing
: programs that are comming out for the Falcon
:
: Gary
:
The InShape raytracer is available for the TT and Falcon with coprocessor,
and it seems that it produces excellent pictures (seen in a magazine).

Marinos Yannikos

1. Falcon/030 Raytracers?

Hi Everyone ::

I am trying to find some information on raytracing packages
for the Atari Falcon/030. I have heard that there are a few
in the pipe-line most notably (INSHAPE) & (Phoenix 512). If
anyone out there has seen; is using; or simply has any info
on any of the above, or any other raytracers for the Falcon/030
I would love any information.

Thanks for all your time & any information:

-Neill- (Using My friends Account .. Just reply to him he will
         foward anything on to me.)

Thanks again ..

2. SW 2.0 Device Driver with Bakoma TT CM fonts

3. RayTracers for FALCON/030?

4. What Is A 5229A SCSI?

5. REQ: Information regarding COMPUSA FMI

6. Pov raytracer problems

7. Hit counter problems

8. POV Raytracer problems, part II

9. Falcon, falcon, falcon

10. Falcon, Falcon who has got a Falcon

11. Falcon on a Falcon!

12. falcon manual needed and falcon ftp sites ??