Error -001 in OASIS ???

Post by alpotatoenailgrind » Wed, 04 Oct 1995 04:00:00

When trying to unbatch news with Oasis, I'm getting "Error -001"

What does this mean?  I'd like to avoid deleting all the news I've
gotten, if possible.

Thanks
--chris
__

------------------------
"now take a trip with me to a world of insanity
 where no souls could live, where no souls could rest"

1. CAB error #-1?

CAB has started acting strangely tonight.  NO matter what URL I enter
it comes back with Error #-1, almost instantly so I can't believe it's
really trying.  What makes it stranger is I _can_ connect to the
site of the commercial pagecounter I use on my home page.

What's happening?  The manual doesn't list any error codes...

Greg

2. Matthew at innots

3. OASIS.Error message

4. CDONTS and Timestamps

5. Creating objects on different servers

6. OASIS External Error

7. Wanted: Misc TI stuff

8. OASIS mail error 026

9. Antic & Analog Type-Ins?