FS: F030 bundle (UK)

Post by Jonathan Whit » Wed, 24 May 1995 04:00:00

Hi all..

        I have to sell my falcon030, so if this whole bunch interests you,
e-mail me and we can discuss..

HARDWARE:

F030 4/65 in a desktopper case with freekeys keyboard
HP Deskjet 500
CTX SVGA monitor
Tabby graphics tablet

SOFTWARE:
Serious:
        NVDI 3
        Ease desktop
        Blowup030 (hardware too)
        TruePaint
        ImageCopy
        Papyrus Gold
        Atari works
        Easy Text Pro Vector
        Lattice C 5.6
        Hisoft C interpreter
        WordFlair II
        Calligrapher Pro Gold

Games
        Ishar I (falcon version)
        Elf
        Starglider II
        Jack Nicklaus Golf
        Corporation + Mission Disks
        Leather Goddeses of Phobos
        Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

MISC:
Books
        Atari ST Gem Programmers Guide (abacus)
        Compute ! Atari Guides (AES,VDI,TOS)
        The Atari Compendium
         Modern Atari System Software

Mags
        Last 12 ST Format
        Last 12 Atari ST Review
        Both Atari Worlds
        Disks from A lot longer back. I have mags too, but not sure how many

I'm asking a price of 800 pounds for all of this, and at this moment I
WILL NOT SPLIT. I prefer this to go as a working system bundle.
The price is variable, depending on who pays carriage, etc..

        Anyone interested contact me..

                TTFN
                        Jon

------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------
"The moonlight; casts no shadow for me to hide.": 'Breakdown' One Dove
J White, Dept. Psychology, Bolton Institute, Deane Road, Bolton, BL35AB, UK

UK jaguar owners mailing list now running! mail me for details!

1. FS: [UK] Atari bundle

The following bundle is for sale in the UK, buyer collects.

1040 STFM
SM125 monochrome monitor
SC1224 clour monitor

Software including:
Prospero C, DevpacST 2, mpe Forth83, Wercs, STOS Basic
Cyber Studio, Paint, Control
Easydraw 2, Trip-A-Tron, Signum!, Protext 5.
10 Infocom titles, plus other games and PD software.
Pile of ST magazines, some books.
Other bits and bobs, eg ST to SCART lead.

I'll even throw in a working but slightly smudgy HP Deskjet+ (still good
for listings)

All for 200 pounds ono.

Colin
--
Colin Blackburn
cgb3 AT york DOT ac DOT uk or use a little less GUBBINS when replying

2. Indy as Xterm server...

3. FS(UK): BARGAIN BUNDLE OF ST GAMES

4. Problems with Creative CD-RW 8/4/32

5. FS: Bundles of software/hardware

6. Fastlane 1meg simms -> HP4 laser printer?

7. FS(us) ST games bundle

8. New targetSchemaes?

9. FS (us)ST game bundle

10. FS: Lynx Batman cartridge and AC adapter bundle only $10

11. FS: Atari Corp. Software Bundles (USA)

12. FS (us) ST game bundle