Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 8/93

Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 8/93

Post by Dani A. Rolos » Wed, 08 Dec 1993 03:30:59

In December, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Six* Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we hope to also give
attendees the November issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Room opens at 7:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday, December 8, 1993
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

1. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 10/93

In February, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Sixteen Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
Printing Tricks.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the January issue of AtariUser.

Wednesday, February 10, 1993
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

2. Time-out on a socket

3. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Oct 13/93

4. Select Reactor: Access Vialation

5. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 14/94

6. Website Developers Needed

7. Local Atari User Group - Meeting Rescheduled to Sat Jan 16/93

8. What is a Commodore COLT?

9. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Nov 9/94

10. Local Atari User Group - ST meeting - Wed Feb 13/91

11. Atari User Group meeting - Wed May 11/94 - Last until Sept

12. Atari User Group meeting - Wed Nov 11/92

13. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Aug 12/92