Stereo-Tek 3D glasses?

Post by DFLIN.. » Wed, 02 May 1990 15:47:00

Date:          Tue, 19 May 87 14:44 EDT

Subject:       Stereo-Tek 3D glasses?

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford

1. Stereo-tek 3D-glasses

Date:          Wed, 13 May 87 20:33 EDT

ST-and-STereo-tek users:

Do the stereo tek glases come with adaquit doccumentation on their use?
Why is the ST so well suited for use of this device? Could an 8-bit interface
for the 3D glasses be constructed?. I want concrete technical facts on why or
why not this would work.

William (mike) Buford

2. RC2

3. Stereo-tek 3d glasses?

4. Remote Printers Printing

5. stereo-tek 3D glasses!!!

6. FDISK troubles. Situation desperate. Send help

7. Stereo-Tek glasses

8. bootscreen probs

9. WANTED: Stereo-Tek Glasses

10. Stereo Tek 3-D Glasses 4 sale