Some stills from the AMS 96 video on my website

Some stills from the AMS 96 video on my website

Post by Dean Garraght » Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:00:19

Hello All,

I've put some stills from the AMS 96 video up on my website. These can be
found by going to http://www.dgs.clara.net and then clicking the link (it's
under the sponsor's ads). The video itself will be part of my next CD which
is due for release quite soon.

Dean Garraghty

1. AMs and Ams II

I have AMS II here. I was referring to that.
This is PD as far as I know. I have seen it all over the place.
I think that AMP was supposed to be BETTER than AMS II and there
was a program to convert AMS--> AMP I thought. Was it the other way around?
Ah the wonders of magic player pianos.
-craig

2. Initial Views on Windows 2000 SP3?

3. AtariFest '96: 10/26/96

4. Copy II PLUS

5. Atari BBS List: 96-11-12 (refresh)

6. rlogin

7. VB Runtime File for DIMS'96

8. SGML Programmer (3)

9. DIMS '96

10. XFormer '96

11. DIMS'96 Atari Disk Image Manager Utility ***BINARY FILE***

12. DIMS'96 Atari Disk Image Manager Utility

13. ABBUV JHV 96