Sound/Picture Problems

Post by Roger.Shepp.. » Sun, 01 Mar 1992 22:28:41

Some time back there were a few postings on sound a screen problems
with Mega STE's or was it STE's..

If the problem did concern STE's, what are the best programs to show
these faults..

I have just managed to get myself a very cheap STE, at a shop clear out
sale, say $230US for a 520 STE, it looks like I don't have the DMA
hard disk problem, but I would like to know about the DMA sound problems
and the screen problems that I think that I have read about..Thanks...
--

***  85 Donovan Rd        *    *   GEnie.  R.SHEPPARD5               ***
***  Kapiti                        At least I don't Flicker,         ***

1. Sound problem with win atari and sound blaster live

It's odd.. sometimes it seems stable and other times, it crashes.. maybe I
need to reinstall it and try again..

Thanks, I didn;'t know if it was my setup or what..

and On, I do notice with the blaster live running, it runs alot faster then
with the other sound card I had...

--

HOMEPAGE (Custom Action Figures, Model Pics, Disney Oddities, Godzilla
Tripe, Lightwave 3D renderings, Wallpaper, Animal Kingdom info ):

2. STReport #1152

3. atari pictures to ibm pictures(gif prefered?)

4. Amiga Games Database reviews

5. Pictures from upcoming Atari 8-bit game posted to .pictures.misc.

6. Error Converting control types

7. Atari 8-Bit picture problems

8. How do I address 2^n words of memory using less than n address lines/pins on the memory chip?

9. krabat picture problems

10. emulated sound sounds suxx?

11. a800 1.0.7 sound problems?

12. Sound problems with XL-it