C-Lab Falcon MK-X and AfterBurner 040

Post by Michael S. Hi » Fri, 11 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Help!  I'm trying to get an AB040 installed in my Falcon MK-X, and it's
not working.  The installer say he has done dozens of Nemesis and AB040
installations into regular (stock Atari) Falcons, but not into an MK-X.
If there's anybody out there who has done so successfully, *please*
write me at msh (at) qadas (dot) com ASAP!  Thanks very much in advance.

--
                        --Michael

Michael Hill   <><  Isaiah 9:6 | "Oh Daddy please, come find the time,

Aerospace/Software Engineer    |  Our Father, far Father, well let's talk about
CSG Systems, Inc.              |  Our Father, far, farther away"
http://www.veryComputer.com/~msh/     |                       -- Extreme, "Our Father"
---In a marketplace (like the one of ideas), not everything has equal value!---
Did you ever notice that everybody in favor of * has already been born?!

1. C-LAB Falcon Mk II/C-LAB

Would you be kind enough to post C-Lab's _address_ both snailmail and email??!
That way some of the (better) ideas about what people want to see (and would
_buy_ could be sent to them, rather than just sitting here in Uesnet.  Thanks!

2. Redirect on error 404 ?

3. C-Lab Falcon MK-X Case Pictures

4. PnP Hell -- Help!

5. C-lab Falcon Mk Ii He

6. Decwindows security...

7. FS: C-Lab Falcon Mk-II + CAF (Europe/Czech Republic)

8. pin configuration error - dropping to 8 bit

9. C-LAB FALCON MK II he

10. C-Lab Falcon MK II

11. C-LAB FALCON MK II here !

12. FA: Falcon 040 (Afterburner + Desktopper)