Battery

Post by Hans Klo » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

What type of battery keeps the clock running during power-down?
Knowing the exact type will save an additional cycle of unplugging, unscrewing
tightening screws, replugging.
As in the near future several batteries will deplete, I think the answer
might be considered an entry in the FAQ.

Thank you in advance

H. Klotz

Battery

Post by Raymond Colli » Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:00:00

: What type of battery keeps the clock running during power-down?
: Knowing the exact type will save an additional cycle of unplugging, unscrewing
: tightening screws, replugging.
: As in the near future several batteries will deplete, I think the answer
: might be considered an entry in the FAQ.

: Thank you in advance

Please, be specific as to What machine you are talking about.
The older ST's never had a battery and had to have a battery system installed
separately.

Raymond Collins
aka
     --|Z|--
     Master Z

--
|       Raymond Collins           |  Ohio State University  |

1. 800xl battery operated power supply

HELLO

I have a question.  Is there a way to run an 800xl of of some
rechargable batteries?  I want to try to turn my 800xl into a portable
computer to be run off of a watchman or something.  I have a ram disk
that I would use to save my stuff to.  I have 256k on my machine.

I seem to recall that there was a way to run an 800xl off of bateries
it was a circuit that was pretty simple.  If there is anyone out there
that might know about this, let me know.  Thanx in advance.

2. Scheduling Auto System Recovery (ASR) backups

3. Atari 8-bit battery power supply

4. Periodic Restarts

5. Atari TT clock battery dead

6. TT Battery Voltage?