mgr and the TT

Post by Craig Serv » Wed, 04 Mar 1992 04:06:19

Does anyone have mgr runing on the TT.  I just got a TT and I have to say that
Mint and the TT go great together.  But, When I try to start mgr I get a
Buss Error.  Is this a problem with mgr or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for your help,

Craig

--

Concordia College Moorhead, MN

1. MGR / TT

HI,
        Just wiondering if anyone can give me an idea on how MGR does on a
TT. Also how about extended video modes?

        Also, does anyone know if I can put a ram board ( one of those
'4 mb clipon' simm types ) with out any chips on the system board? I have a
failed atempt on a 520 and hate to habe to put all of those chips back uiin!

                                                Tony,

--
anthony lewis
The Grafted Branch BBS

uucp: ..!uunet!grafted.UUCP!ziggy

2. IMAGINE: AN UNDOCUMENTED FORMS ERROR.

3. MGR, anybody?

4. Termcap entry for TRS-80 Mod4, for use with COMM/CMD or VIDTEX/CMD (in III mode)

5. Wanted: PRE-patched sources for mgr, please.

6. MS "Powered By Windows CE" Windows 98 Upgrade Rebate???

7. help req'd: mint and mgr with tcsh and elvis

8. How is the Techmedia 10x?

9. MGR ->can't get a pty?

10. MGR, MiNT 0.92, tcsh -> ack...

11. MGR books