Free Antic and Analog Magazines.

Post by Pat L. Duran » Thu, 16 Feb 1995 22:46:30

Hi There.

I have about three years worth of old Antic and Analog magazines I would
like to give to someone.  I even have disks to go with some of the
Antic magazines.  I would prefer to give them to someone locally (i.e. the
Boston, MA area), but I would consider shipping them to you if you pay
for the postage.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested:

Cheers,
Pat

1. ~45 FREE ANTIC/ANALOG ATARI MAGAZINES

Hi!

I have about 45 Antic's and Analogs from the mid-80's that I'd like to
pass on to someone who will take good care of them. ;)

I had previously posted about them several months ago, and the person who
decided to pick them up kinda delayed for two months, and is still
interested if I wait another month (etc)...but I really would just like to
get rid of them before I just chuck them into the trash.

If you live around Atlanta, you can easily pick them up.

If you don't, the local Mailboxes Etc says that shipping will be around $25.

Thanks!

--
Eli Goldberg (Home Account)
Turner Broadcasting, QA Engineer

The opinions expressed in this message are my own, and in no way represent Mindspring, Turner Broadcasting, or Jane Fonda. ;)

2. Notch (Bandstop) Filter

3. Looking to trade Antic Magazines for other Antic Magazines

4. House Of Cards

5. Auction: Analog, Antic, Atari Exploter Magazines, More!

6. What is Sendmail.cR and .cG?

7. 15 Antic & Analog Magazines for auction

8. NS and the new HP5M

9. Auction: Antic/ANALOG/Atari Explorer Magazines/Controllers/Manuals

10. Antic & Analog magazines

11. Antic & Analog Magazines (US)