FS: Mega STe Motherboards... etc.

Post by Keith Scroggin » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Need some space, so I'm clearing out some of the big stuff.  All items are
AS IS.  Working Mega STe motherboards will be tested before shipping to
make sure they power up and still work.

Working Mega STe Motherboard
$50 (no RAM, TOS or Power Supply)
$85 with TOS 2.05 (limited supply), 4 1 Meg SiMMs, and Power Supply

720k Epson Mech Floppy with Small Rhombus Eject Button
(Used on 1040 STe's, Mega STe's, TT's, and later Mega ST's)
$17.50 each with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$25 otherwise

Non working Mega STe Motherboards
$20 (no RAM, TOS, or Power Supply)
$35 with TOS 2.05 (limited supply), 4 1 Meg SiMMs, and Power Supply

Mega STe Power Supply
$5 each with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$10 otherwise.

4 1 Meg SiMMs
$10 each set with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$15 otherwise

TOS 2.05 2 Chip set for Mega STe
$30 (limited supply)

Non-working 1040 ST motherboard
$15

Working 1040 ST's with internal floppy and TOS 1.0/1.2 (Machine Only)
$40

Xtra-RAM SiMM boards for STs
$40 for 2
$50 for 2 including 4 1 Meg SiMMs
$58 for 2 including 8 1 Meg SiMMs

Portfolio PC Card Drive
(ISA Card to plug into a PC to read Portfolio Flash Cards)
$15 til 10/25/98

Portfolio Parallel Port Interface
(Connect a Portfolio to a printer or a PC through a LapLink cable)
$12 til 10/25/98

I've bought Toad Computer's Atari inventory!  Selling it NOW!!!

FS: Mega STe Motherboards... etc.

Post by Andero » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Wow!  And to imagine I just posted that I was looking for broken Atari
ST's...

JR / NCC

>Need some space, so I'm clearing out some of the big stuff.  All items are
>AS IS.  Working Mega STe motherboards will be tested before shipping to
>make sure they power up and still work.

1. FS: Mega STE Motherboards... Etc...

[...]

2. Alternative to rnews.el

3. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100 meg HD etc.

4. capture card that

5. FS (UK): Atari Mega STe, Monitor, Printer etc

6. Dblbin and Drvbin from 95 in Root directory of Win98- can be removed?

7. FS[US]: Mega STE, Color, Mono, Spectre, MIDI software, etc.

8. Can't recieve emails

9. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100 meg HD etc.

10. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100megHD/monitor etc.

11. FS: Mega STE, Software, etc.

12. WTB: MEGA-STE motherboard

13. FS: Video Cards for TT, Mega STe & Mega ST