Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Post by SSKakarr » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

Hoy! I am looking for a good emu for a 130 XE. I would like to get one that
supports the 6502 ML and Atari BASIC. I loved my old 130 XE and I am a diehard
hacker. I just want to see if I can use my 450 K6-2 to overdrive my old progs.

And one more question: Is there any kind of prog that can compile/convert Atari
BASIC and the 6502 instruction set to something my PC can understand without
the use of a emu?

Thanks,
David Bowden
Baka-san

"We are Microsoft Borg.
Lower your expectations and surrender your money.
Sun Microsystems is irrelevent.
Anti-trust is irrelevent.
We will force your applications to service our own."

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/kakarrot

Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Post by Karolj Nad » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

i use atari800win 2.5c... i think good enough and has even
pokey-emulation+gtia-bug-emulation
for hip-grafix...

papa, heaven

http://www.s-direktnet.de/homepages/k_nadj/main.html

Quote:> Hoy! I am looking for a good emu for a 130 XE. I would like to get one
that
> supports the 6502 ML and Atari BASIC. I loved my old 130 XE and I am a
diehard
> hacker. I just want to see if I can use my 450 K6-2 to overdrive my old
progs.

> And one more question: Is there any kind of prog that can compile/convert
Atari
> BASIC and the 6502 instruction set to something my PC can understand
without
> the use of a emu?

> Thanks,
> David Bowden
> Baka-san

> "We are Microsoft Borg.
> Lower your expectations and surrender your money.
> Sun Microsystems is irrelevent.
> Anti-trust is irrelevent.
> We will force your applications to service our own."

> http://www.angelfire.com/ar/kakarrot

Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Post by SSKakarr » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>i use atari800win 2.5c... i think good enough and has even
>pokey-emulation+gtia-bug-emulation
>for hip-grafix...

800? I want a 130 XE emulator so I can use the RAM drive, can this prog do
that?

David Bowden
Baka-san

"We are Microsoft Borg.
Lower your expectations and surrender your money.
Sun Microsystems is irrelevent.
Anti-trust is irrelevent.
We will force your applications to service our own."

http://www.angelfire.com/ar/kakarrot

Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Post by dethnit » Tue, 01 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Yes, it can do 130XE, Compy and Rambo 320XE as well...

dethnite

Quote:>>i use atari800win 2.5c... i think good enough and has even
>>pokey-emulation+gtia-bug-emulation
>>for hip-grafix...

>800? I want a 130 XE emulator so I can use the RAM drive, can this prog do
>that?

>David Bowden
>Baka-san

>"We are Microsoft Borg.
>Lower your expectations and surrender your money.
>Sun Microsystems is irrelevent.
>Anti-trust is irrelevent.
>We will force your applications to service our own."

>http://www.angelfire.com/ar/kakarrot

Need a good 130XE emu (a prog, not a 6-foot tall chicken :)

Post by SSKakarr » Wed, 02 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Yes, it can do 130XE, Compy and Rambo 320XE as well...

>dethnite

Okay, allow me to expose my ignorance here... What is Compy and Rambo 320 XE? I
have never heard of this.

Post by BadBob19 » Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>And one more question: Is there any kind of prog that can compile/convert
>Atari
>BASIC and the 6502 instruction set to something my PC can understand without
>the use of a emu?

Are you thinking of something that would allow you to just click on an Atari
program and allow Windows to run it without starting the emulator first? That
can probably be done with a current emulator with minor modifications. Maybe
atr files could be registered as an Atari800win filetype, then Atari800win
could auto-install the atr file as the boot disk before launching. Hmmm. Sounds
good.

1. :) 64MB of TT-RAM in my TT :) :) :) (no joke!)

Hi all ya ! (TT Wizards)

Well the price and that it works I posted in comp.sys.atari.st.tech !

Now the Question: What should one do with such amount of memory ?

Don't forget MultiTOS. The more memory you have, the more Applications
you can run. Calamus itself, needs (fully uploaded here 20MEG) mem.
Can you imagine the whole Pure C System on a FAST-RAM Ramdisk ?
YOU CAN'T (believe me). The ridiculous 512KB needed for speeding up
the OS (RomRam) (really ridiculous).
Outside - VRam - whats that :) ? Don't need it any more. Did you ever
see Kobold with 30 MEG for his own ? Puuh !
Well and a small 2MEG Cache for the Gemdos and Folders should help
your System with its 10 Terra Hard-Disk :) .

I see the TT is just good for Games - like all ATARI-Stuff :)))

I always used the ATW for Space Invaders and Breakout.

Unix with 64MB (Well - Actually 74 (St-Ram)) ?? Without Swapping ?
All I can say: Cremedelacreme.

So long my dear Apprentices

Ciao

     Atarico

PS: My Computer is intelligent !

2. where's the FAQ?

3. fortunately emu sounds ok now!!! :)

4. what to think about big blue win !

5. Have a look at this: get paid for using the internet:) (NOT advantage)

6. sound

7. Know a good comms prog ?

8. AES 99th Convention, Call for Papers, *deadline extended*

9. Holmes Atari 8bit Games has closed...Not for good though.....

10. PLEASE READ: XL EMu. HELP NEEDED

11. >>need help with BRUCE LEE for atari emu<<

12. WTB: Atari 130XE in good condition.

13. Atari 130xe free to a good home