PC<>ATARI HD Access

Post by Uwe Seime » Sat, 05 May 2001 16:38:37

> Vaguely remember hearing of  software to format a SCSI hard drive so
> that it could be read by both Wintel and Atari - Am I hallucinating?

No, you can do that with the HDDRIVER software:
http://www.seimet.de/atari_english.html.

Note that there is no need for formatting, this is just a question of
partitioning.

                                          http://www.seimet.de

PC<>ATARI HD Access

Post by Uwe Seime » Sat, 05 May 2001 23:06:41

> > Vaguely remember hearing of  software to format a SCSI hard drive so
> > that it could be read by both Wintel and Atari - Am I hallucinating?

> No, you can do that with the HDDRIVER software:
> http://www.seimet.de/atari_english.html.

> Note that there is no need for formatting, this is just a question of
> partitioning.

Mike: Note that the answer to your e-mail could not be delivered. Please
check your e-mail settings. See my answer below:

--

Quote:> Thanks Uwe - which versions of HDDRIVER?

This has been supported for quite some time. I think it's possible since
version 7.1.

                                          http://www.seimet.de