Analog magazine

Post by RHamiIto » Fri, 24 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>almost-complete collection of
>Analog magazine (issues number 6 thru 58)

I'm pretty sure the issues went up over 80; I know I have # 79.
Granted, #6 thru #58 would have most of the best stuff.

Above average intelligence has always run in my family. Ambition, however, has
always walked with a slight limp....

Analog magazine

Post by Mathy Van Nisselr » Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Howdy folks

Quote:>>Analog magazine (issues number 6 thru 58)

>I'm pretty sure the issues went up over 80; I know I have # 79.
>Granted, #6 thru #58 would have most of the best stuff.

Nope, # 79 was the last one.

CU                      Mathy van Nisselroy

1. Free Antic and Analog Magazines.

Hi There.

I have about three years worth of old Antic and Analog magazines I would
like to give to someone.  I even have disks to go with some of the
Antic magazines.  I would prefer to give them to someone locally (i.e. the
Boston, MA area), but I would consider shipping them to you if you pay
for the postage.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested:

Cheers,
Pat

2. Package advertisement going to wrong clients

3. 15 Antic & Analog Magazines for auction

4. Purpose of "(wchar_t support fix)" folder

5. WTB: Analog Magazine

6. Mail from people with AOL-what's the deal with forwarding?

7. Analog magazines with floppys

8. Optimise from the OS_2.04 dir on ab20 doesnt' work with Links!

9. Antic & Analog magazines

10. ANALOG magazine index, well, a start...

11. ANALOG magazines wanted

12. ANALOG Magazine news