MIDI player for Flacon

Post by ebcjoa » Wed, 14 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have a MIDI player for Falcon (hopefully using the DSP)?

1. MIDI file players (WAS : MOD players)

: Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of a MOD player that will
: play MODs at random, say from a given disk.  Is there such a thing?
: Also, just out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite MOD player?
: Thanks for any info!
:
:
: Kevin
:

Greetings- Personally, I'd like something like this for MIDI files (any
format) which works as a DA or a background process. That way, I could
have real(-ish) music playing whilst word processing, backing up and so
on. The CodeHead MIDI Spy demo does some of this, but is limited to
about 15k files (I'd need 100k plus) and about 10 minutes usage. The full
version could do it, but I don't need the other facilities, such as
permanent recording. All I need is something which churns out data to the
MIDI ports. Anything like this around?

--
Tim Wright.                   \               Real Life sucks

2. Help: Looking for a MultiTasking OS!

3. MIDI player

4. Wanted: A500 stuff

5. MIDI file player

6. Reformating drive on A7000

7. MIDI player

8. ST MIDI File Player

9. FALCON MIDI FILE PLAYER ?

10. Atari ST MIDI file player?

11. req:midi player shareware or freeware program