New eBay auction - Atari XL/XE PAL TV cable & others...

New eBay auction - Atari XL/XE PAL TV cable & others...

Post by Dean Garraght » Mon, 05 May 2003 07:51:34

Hello All,

I have just started a new eBay auction for a nearly-new Atari XL/XE PAL TV
cable. The auction for a mint condition 1982 Epyx Software catalog is still
running with only a couple of days left (still at 0.99pounds). I also have
some items of software on there too.

The link is below (this will split on to two lines, so please copy both
lines into your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=...
raghty

Dean Garraghty

1. New eBay auctions - Atari XL/XE Monitor->SCART cable, DOS 1/3/4/XE Pack

Hello All,

I've recently started new eBay auctions for:

- Atari 800/XL/XE Monitor Port to SCART cable. Use your TV as a
monitor (as long as it has a SCART connector).

- Atari Unusual DOS Pack. 2 DS/SD disks containing Atari DOS 1,3,4,
and XE. Nice one for collectors or those wanting to see the 'missing'
DOS versions.

The link is below (this is likely to split on to two lines, so please
copy the whole link into your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=...

Dean Garraghty

2. tffs on PPMC750

3. Atari eBay auctions: 800/XL/XE SCART cable and RCA Phono Cable

4. fs: APPLE IIC

5. New eBay Atari auctions - DOS3 manuals, APX tape, TV cable, Victagraph, etc.

6. SQL problem- need help

7. New eBay auctions: Atari Monitor Port to RCA Phono/SCART cables

8. What gives, Microsoft?

9. New eBay auctions - Mapping the Atari & loads more

10. PAL Atari XL/XE timing