speech.tos crashing falcon 030

Post by Christian Johannese » Mon, 17 May 1999 04:00:00

I bought a falcon 030 6 months ago, it works perfectly, only problem is
when I try to synthesize speach. When I enter the sentance or word  to
synthesize the speaker lets out a dim scratching, and doesnt appear to
output any speach. I have tried hooking headphones up, but I get the same
result. I wouldnt mind re-installing this machine because the previous
user left a ton of stuff on it, and starting from scratch might help. if
any one can provide any insight to this, I might be very happy to get back
to my atari hacking :)

-chris

_____________________
Christian Johannesen

1. SPEECH.TOS -- help needed

I would love to integrate the SPEECH.TOS program in a program I'm
currently working on. This could either be done the way MOUTHIII
did it (not documented unfortunately), or by obtaining the source
of SPEECH.TOS (more preferable).

Could someone provide me with pointers in either direction?

Notes:

1. The program I'm writing is fully in the public domain.
2. The author of SPEECH.TOS is Fred Brooks.
3. The author of MOUTHIII.PRG is Gregg Hungerford.

Jan van der Steen

     Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI)

2. Interesse an Datenbank von MicroStation - Anwendenden ?

3. Documentation file for speech.tos

4. IBS Hotlist (SAP SD, SAP ABAP, SAP CRM, SAP BW, SAP Basis, .NET, Java, Business Analyst, DWPM, QA Testing)

5. ST Format's SPEECH.TOS

6. Verstecken der Navigatoren

7. Falcon 030

8. Haskell

9. Replacement for internal 2,5" IDE Drive in Falcon 030

10. Suche Falcon 030!