Atari Startup and Shutdown Screens for Win

Atari Startup and Shutdown Screens for Win

Post by Richard Heldman » Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone seen the Win 95/Win98 Startup and Shutdown Screens depicting an
Atari 8bit?  I believe it shows a DOS 2.0S screen.  If so, could you email
it to me or provide the url where I can download it?

Thanks,

Rick Heldmann

1. Megafile 60 noisy startup/ shutdown

When I start up or shut down my megafile 60 it always makes and has
made a cracking/ noisy sound. After it has startup it doesn't make
this sound no longer, and works just fine.

I wonder if anyone else has this cracking sound with their megafiles.
Perhaps, can anyone tell me what makes this sound?
Is it normal?

Thanks in advance.

Geert.

UUCP : ..!hp4nl!ahds!geert
Geert Jonkheer                     Albert Heijn B.V. The Netherlands.

2. Why Did HP go Win CE?

3. startup screen

4. Spool Jobs don't delete on the client

5. shutdown of comp.sources/binaries.atari.st

6. 256 color problem

7. VT100 clear screen; Reading chars from ST screen

8. ANN: Experience-Based Language Acquisition (EBLA)

9. Xcontrol shutdown

10. Shutdown

11. Minix shutdown

12. shutdown 1.5 for magic in english