WINX 2.1: how to change max # of windows?

Post by Ofir G » Sun, 19 Sep 1993 00:29:17

>I just got WINX 2.1 from ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de and in all of the docs, I
>couldn't find any reference to how to change the maximum window limit
>beyond 8 (the default).

Winx changes the max number to 40 by default.

"Having to live with idiots is the price one pays for being clever"

1. WINX 2.1: how to change max # of windows?

I just got WINX 2.1 from ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de and in all of the docs, I
couldn't find any reference to how to change the maximum window limit
beyond 8 (the default).

Can anyone give me some help?  Please?  :)

2. Sounds

3. WINX 2.1

4. Docs To Go Problem

5. Winx 2.1?

6. Falcon-can't run programs (two bombs)

7. Problems with WINX 2.1

8. problems with %include

9. WINX 2.1

10. WINX - still only 4 window

11. WINX - still only 4 windows in desktop

12. Super Video XL 2.1 600XL question