KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Jan 8/92

KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Jan 8/92

Post by Dani A. Rolos » Wed, 08 Jan 1992 07:42:10

In January, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Six* Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
Picture Formats and Conversions for the ST.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 300 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
to attendees the January issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Room opens at 7:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday, Jan  8, 1992
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 579-3695 for details.

Hope to see you there,
  Dani Roloson

1. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Mar 11/92

In March, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Sixteen Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
New User Help.  We will also discuss the upcoming ACE '92 in Toronto
on Apr 4th and 5th and sell advance tickets.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the March issue of AtariUser.

Wednesday, Mar 11, 1992
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 579-3695 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

2. SBS IP adressing

3. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 12/92

4. SMS_SQL_MONITOR error

5. KWEST Atari User Group - ST meeting - Wed Jan 9/91

6. TREEVIEW control: YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING???!

7. Atari User Group meeting - Wed Nov 11/92

8. VB/Oracle

9. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Aug 12/92

10. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed June 10/92

11. Atari User Group meeting - Wed May 13/92

12. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed July 8/92

13. Local Atari User Group - Meeting Rescheduled to Sat Jan 16/93