8 bit atari wil pay fair price

Post by Netrape » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have been on the lookout for an atari game console for some time.  It is the
only one I need and I will have all the major systems.  If you have an atari
and some games that you dont use , that work, than please e-mail me a

8 bit atari wil pay fair price

Post by dan.. » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I have been on the lookout for an atari game console for some time.

would that be the 2600, 5200, 7800, lynx or jaguar???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Vidar » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> > I have been on the lookout for an atari game console for some time.

> would that be the 2600, 5200, 7800, lynx or jaguar???

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Probably XEGS, since he posted it here, but who knows ?

1. Fair price for 8-bit equipment?

I'm interested in getting people's opinions on what they feel are good
asking prices (US dollars) for the following Atari 8-bit equipment:

- Atari 800 w/BASIC, power supply, and switchbox
- Atari 1050 with SIO cable and power supply

Thanks,
Scott

2. No Com1 or Com2

3. Fair Pricing Index for Atari?

4. Object App-relational DB synchronisation with Facade pattern

5. ATARI Falcon at a fair price

6. Modem won't initialise

7. What price should I pay for an Atari ST?

8. ##$ Really Great Prices on CD Duplication Packages $##

9. What's a fair price?

10. Is the price fair?

11. Fair price for used Megafile 30 HD?

12. What's a fair price for a 1040stf?

13. What's A Fair Price for a Hard Disk?