Schematics needed for the Atari XL's

Post by JP » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:38:36

I am looking for schematics for the Atari 800XL specifically, but could use
them for other 8-bit models as well.  I am willing to buy technical
reference guides or if anyone has a link to a website it would be
appreciated.

thanks,
BD

Schematics needed for the Atari XL's

Post by Bill Garbe » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 16:08:53

Try this link, if it doesn't work, I can help you get to this.
It's a zip file you can download.

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~sgl/atari/schematics/

Bill

Quote:> I am looking for schematics for the Atari 800XL specifically, but could

Post by Jan Krupk » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:08:30

> I am looking for schematics for the Atari 800XL specifically, but could

At this site you can find what you need.
 http://republika.pl/jsobola/schematy.htm

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org

Schematics needed for the Atari XL's

Post by Dean Garraght » Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:42:17

I've currently got an eBay auction running for the 800XL field service
manual at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1948322650

Dean Garraghty