FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

Post by Bravo Sierra Computer » Sat, 05 May 2001 17:31:37

<h3><a href="http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/specials.htm">Click for
Atari WebSite Specials!</a></h3>

Check the HotLink above for my Atari specials on Panasonic Printers & 1050
Disk Drives. Also Check out my Atari Catalogs! I'm buying Atari overstock
from Atari Dealers including +NEW in BOX Games for Atari Jaguar, Classic
Atari 8 Bit Game Software such as LucasFilm Games Plus MICROProse's F-15
Strike Eagle and Silent Service Plus I'm adding 810 Happy Drives rev.7 and
True 360k DSDD XF551 Drives. & NOW I'm offering a 20% Tax Relief Discount.
E-Mail me for Details on Redeeming these offers! I'd like to say Thank You
for letting Bravo Sierra Computers Support you & your Atari Needs. Haven't
bought from Bravo yet? Give Ben a Chance! I can be quite Beneficial. And

I've got a fast turnaround rate. Usually, Once I receive payment your
order goes out the same day. My customers love the speedy service! I
also have lots of Atari Reference Books. Which I can Mail by Book Rate!

but are being redirected to my new ISP and since I've moved, I have
revamped and updated my WebSite and all my WebPages. So Check it out
and, If you don't come see me today, come see me Tomorrow!

<h3><a href="http://www.atari.benjamin.net">Click for WebSite!</a></h3>

**FREE** Catalogs for Classic Atari 8 Bit, Atari ST Computers & Atari
64 Bit Jaguar Game Machines!! HardWare, SoftWare, Books & Accessories!
View Atari Catalogs on the Web at http://www.atari.benjamin.net while
you Download Free Catalogs directly from my site. If you can't get my
Catalogs that way, Feel free to Request catalogs by E-Mail. Really,
it's not an inconvenience. I ask that you specify Atari 8 Bit, Atari
ST and/or Atari Jaguar! Then I'll send them to you by E-Mail Only. Not
Snail (Postal) Mail. Please let me know if I can attach text files to
your E-Mail. Catalogs are just regular ASCII text files so you can
download them into your text editor and view them, edit them or print
them out! It would make things easier for me if you take my Catalogs,
load them into your text editor, delete what you don't want and E-Mail
me the rest! To expedite things, include your full Mailing address so
I can figure Shipping & Handling. I'll be back after the weekend. Bye!

For faster service, Please direct all replies through E-Mail to Ben at:

am swamped and I find it hard to keep up with reading the NewsGroups.

I update my catalogs once a week. Just before this message is posted.
So when you see a new posting, check my Catalogs. After I post this
message. I'm off for the weekend. But I'll be back after the weekend.

E-Mail/Web info in my Signature at the Bottom!

Bravo Sierra Computers has Moved! To a New ISP! Now Hosted on pacifier.com!!! Atari 8 Bit, ST and Jaguar Hardware/Accessories, Software/Games & References/
Books. FREE Catalogs on the web at http://www.pacifier.com/~atari or at Ben's
SubDomain at http://www.atari.benjamin.net Catalogs Requested by and Received

FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

Post by Stec » Fri, 18 May 2001 11:08:46

Has anyone here ordered from this guy?

> [...]

> download them into your text editor and view them, edit them or print
> them out! It would make things easier for me if you take my Catalogs,
> load them into your text editor, delete what you don't want and E-Mail
> me the rest! To expedite things, include your full Mailing address so
> I can figure Shipping & Handling. I'll be back after the weekend. Bye!

> For faster service, Please direct all replies through E-Mail to Ben at:

> am swamped and I find it hard to keep up with reading the NewsGroups.

> I update my catalogs once a week. Just before this message is posted.
> So when you see a new posting, check my Catalogs. After I post this
> message. I'm off for the weekend. But I'll be back after the weekend.

> E-Mail/Web info in my Signature at the Bottom!

> Bravo Sierra Computers has Moved! To a New ISP! Now Hosted on

pacifier.com!!! Atari 8 Bit, ST and Jaguar Hardware/Accessories,

Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, Jaguar and/or all 3! Or Call Ben anytime at
(503)256-9974!!!

Post by PHIL SMI » Fri, 18 May 2001 22:02:52

>Has anyone here ordered from this guy?

>> <h3><a href="http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/specials.htm">Click for
>> Atari WebSite Specials!</a></h3>

Yes, I have ordered stuff from him a couple of times.  Most of the time I
am against constant spamming of newsgroups, but this guy is legit, has
really good prices on software, and a large inventory.  He also
has a very quick turnaround on orders.

There aren't a lot of good places to get Atari stuff anymore, so I wish
people would just get off his back.  Please not that comment is not directed
at the person asking this question, just a general statement to the public.

Phil

Post by Janka Gerhar » Fri, 18 May 2001 22:23:40

> Has anyone here ordered from this guy?

Since he offers lots of items one can't get here in Europe I ordered
from him a few weeks ago and have been quite satisfied with both his
service and the goods.

Gerhard

FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

Post by bo snyde » Fri, 18 May 2001 22:58:33

i have ordered from him and was quite happy with the result.

bo

Post by Bravo Sierra Computer » Sat, 19 May 2001 20:06:34

> >Has anyone here ordered from this guy?

> >> <h3><a href="http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/specials.htm">Click for
> >> Atari WebSite Specials!</a></h3>

> Yes, I have ordered stuff from him a couple of times.  Most of the time I
> am against constant spamming of newsgroups, but this guy is legit, has
> really good prices on software, and a large inventory.  He also
> has a very quick turnaround on orders.

> There aren't a lot of good places to get Atari stuff anymore, so I wish
> people would just get off his back.  Please not that comment is not directed
> at the person asking this question, just a general statement to the public.

> Phil

Hello Phil, Thank You for supporting me. Please check this Link Below.

<h3><a href="http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/antispam.htm">About SPAM!</a></h3>

Bravo Sierra Computers has Moved! To a New ISP! Now Hosted on pacifier.com!!! Atari 8 Bit, ST and Jaguar Hardware/Accessories, Software/Games & References/
Books. FREE Catalogs on the web at http://www.pacifier.com/~atari or at Ben's
SubDomain at http://www.atari.benjamin.net Catalogs Requested by and Received

FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

Post by Steve Swee » Sat, 19 May 2001 06:18:50

Hi Stec

Quote:>Has anyone here ordered from this guy?

>"Bravo Sierra Computers"

Did you have to quote the whole thing. Ive got it filterd coz i object
to its size and you deliver it anyway!!.

--

        Regards from STEve & his nice warm cosey PAK'd MegaSTE.
 *  MegaSTE 40Mhz 68030, 68882 FPU, 4+16 Meg RAM, SCSI II, MV-300  *

1. Atari 20/20 Discount! FREE Atari Catalogs!

I'm Currently offering my 20/20 Discounts! 2 20% Discounts. A 20% Discount
on All SoftWare for Classic 8 Bit, Atari ST Computer Lines and most Jaguar
Games in stock! And a 20% Discount for my more preferred/regular Customers
covering most HardWare, SoftWare, Books and Accessories for Classic Atari
8 Bit & Atari ST Lines. Preferred Customer Discount Does not cover Happy
Drives, XF551 Drives, Monitors or Atari Jaguar! Got Questions? E-Mail Ben

http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/specials.htm

http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/atarisales.htm  Root Sales Web Page!
http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/jagsales.htm   Jaguar Sales Web Page!
http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/newinbox.htm   Atari New in Box!
http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/free_cat.htm   How to Get FREE Catalogs
http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/catalogs.htm   Catalogs Area
http://www.pacifier.com/~atari/testing.htm    My Test Standards.

I've got a fast turnaround rate. Usually, Once I receive payment your
order goes out the same day. My customers love the speedy service! I
also have lots of Atari Reference Books. Which I can Mail by Book Rate!

E-Mail/Web/Phone info in my Signature at the Bottom!

Atari Jaguar, 8 Bit and ST Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & References/
Books. FREE Catalogs on the web at http://www.pacifier.com/~atari or at Ben's
SubDomain at http://www.atari.benjamin.net Catalogs Requested by and Received

2. Parts and States

3. jdb creates new buffer problem

4. Atari 20/20 Discount! FREE Catalogs!

5. Req: System 16 Final Beta

6. Custom Calendar

7. Atari 20% Discount! FREE Catalogs!

8. FREE Atari Catalogs! Specials! Discount! More Atari!

9. Atari Discounts! FREE Atari Catalogs! FREE Atari Stuff!