WANTED: Black-box

Post by TXG » Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:54:47

Hi,

I like to get a black-box for a friend of mine. Please let me know if
someone has one for sale.

TXG/MNX

WANTED: Black-box

Post by M » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:36:28

> Hi,

> I like to get a black-box for a friend of mine. Please let me know if
> someone has one for sale.

Have you checked with CSS to see if you can still buy one?  They might
still have a few kicking around.  Their website is
http://www.nleaudio.com/css

1. Wanted: Black Box

Can anyone tell me where I can acqquire one of these puppies?  New or
used is fine.  Just have always wanted one and figure I should get it
while I am thinking about it.

Also, Back when I was fully 8-bit functional I had the XF35 upgrade.
Now, I sold the XF551 it weas on but removed the dual rom chip.  I seem
to remeber that that and a 3.5" drive was all I needed except for some
wiring and a 34 pin card edge connector gender changer.  Would someone be
so kind as to assist me with either copies of the wiring diagram and/or a
source for the card edge gender changer?  Thanks!

-Marlin

2. Game Development House?

3. Wanted Black Box

4. DEC part lookup database site

5. WANTED: Black Box

6. FS - Amiga 2000

7. Black-box with big harddisk...

8. Session_onend() in sqlserver state mode?

9. Black-Box strange effect - question...

10. Wanted: MIO or Black Box

11. MIO or BLACK BOX wanted for $$ or ibm motherboard trade.

12. Wanted info Black Box, MIO, etc.

13. Black Box Wanted