Lucifer's Realm with graphics

Post by Frank Szymans » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

years ago, I played Lucifer's Realm on my ATARI 600XL. Although it was a
great game, it was only in textmode. A friend of mine had an Apple II and
there were some really weird graphics. Does anyone know if a graphical
version of this game for our little ATARIs exists or not?

Tschuess
            Frank

Lucifer's Realm with graphics

Post by Vidar Olavese » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Yes, it does! I have the original, but it doesn't quite work. The graphics
are on the disks, but it lacks in some locations! I guess the copy
protection is messing it up or something! It's on four sides if I remember
correctly! Take Atarian care everybody and if anyone got a working one, I
sure would appreciate to get my original working again!

Quote:> Hello,

> years ago, I played Lucifer's Realm on my ATARI 600XL. Although it was a
> great game, it was only in textmode. A friend of mine had an Apple II and
> there were some really weird graphics. Does anyone know if a graphical
> version of this game for our little ATARIs exists or not?

> Tschuess
>             Frank

1. Online book-Compute!'s Second Book of Atari Graphics

Compute!'s Second Book of Atari Graphics is now available on
the Web -- full text and all the software.

Kudos to Allan Bushman, who did the scanning and HTMLizing;
and Ron Hamilton for doing the code.

http://www.atariarchives.org/c2bag/
--

Curator of the Digital Antic Project --  http://www.atarimagazines.com
& Atariarchives.org                  --  http://www.atariarchives.org

2. System Mailbox

3. Can't do graphics with GDOS loaded

4. What can I use to clean the display panel on my laptop???

5. Atari's blitter vs. the Mac RISC graphics unit

6. SMDS overhead.

7. What Graphics for the Mega's ?

8. Internet Windows Interface - Job Offer

9. Falcon & Atari logo's/graphics/images

10. Full text of Compute!'s First Book of Atari Graphics

11. programs from Compute's Book of Atari Graphics?

12. XF2's graphics.. but how!?