To all Norwegian/Swedish Atari users

Post by ROGER ALLAN WAHLGR » Tue, 16 Mar 1993 20:13:09

A company in Norway can now supply Falcon030 4meg/65 machines. Deliverytime
is maximum 2 weeks.

Price is NKR. 9950,- ex. vat and delivery, and on waiting-list.
if you want a machine fast, pay NKR. 9650,- ex. vat in advance and get a
machine atonce. The company can only get a limited number of machines at a
time, because of advance payment.

Contact for further info:

DigiCorp Norway
Sandvn. 5
1719 Greaker
Norway

To all Norwegian/Swedish Atari users

Post by JORN GUNNAR HALON » Wed, 17 Mar 1993 03:23:04

Quote:>A company in Norway can now supply Falcon030 4meg/65 machines. Deliverytime
>is maximum 2 weeks.

    ################

Yeah right.

Quote:>Price is NKR. 9950,- ex. vat and delivery, and on waiting-list.
>if you want a machine fast, pay NKR. 9650,- ex. vat in advance and get a
>machine atonce. The company can only get a limited number of machines at a
>time, because of advance payment.

HA HA HA HA HA !!! You call that a competitive price ?????

Where's the CHEAP AMIGA 1200 CRUSHER ??? HA HA HA !!!

Quote:>Contact for further info:

No need. You get an A4000/030 for the same price as the
Falcon machines you sell.

To all Norwegian/Swedish Atari users

Post by JORN GUNNAR HALON » Thu, 18 Mar 1993 04:44:04

RUNE HYLDMO Writes:

Quote:

>Give this guy a couple of braincells to copensate for the loss he gets
>everytime he takes a shot of *. Don't blame him for taking *, It's
>not his fault his dad told him it was an IQ enhancer.

Hey, I was pointing out the tasteless advertising the guy
made in this newsgroup. *He* has *personal* interests in
the firm that sells the Falcons. It's against net.etiquette
for commercial companies to advertise in newsgroups such as
this (dedicated ones exist). He was exploiting Usenet for
commercial purposes (ie free advertising)

So there.

PS! Don't whine like a sick puppy, stick to facts.

1. Norwegian Atari 8-bit Users

I have a question for Norwegian 8-bit users (if there are any on this
board):
I plan to purchase a 130XE via mail from the US. Have any of you ordered
hardware from overseas and had to pay customs? I know the Norwegian customs
can be a pain in the ***.
Thanks.

Christian Fowler

2. Summa Sketch II

3. ** Norwegian users: LOOK HERE **

4. WM_Queryendsession

5. Swedish users, read this!

6. Tar or Xtar

7. Old Atari User / New IBM-ATARI user

8. Replace default hardware

9. Swedish Atari Computing homepage updated

10. Swedish Atari show

11. Norwegian Atarians?

12. Norwegian keyboard emulator ...

13. Old Atari user becoming new MIDI user