PD/Shareware in Norway!

Post by Stein Arne Jens » Thu, 26 May 1994 16:49:00

If you want your software distributed in this country, please send it on
floppies.

Very few Atari users (me included) has FTP access in Norway - in fact - less
than 10% of the members of our usergroup have a modem!

I'll happily cover your expenses for sending the software to us.
We can also help with shareware registrations.

STein Arne Jensen  /  Atari Users Of Norway
Mail: c/o S.A.Jensen, 3630 R0DBERG,  NORWAY
Tel: (+47) 3274 1473   Fax: (+47) 3274 1700

1. Shareware, Freeware and PD

We are still looking for stuff for the Pooldisk II.  We hope to start
production somewhere in december.  If you have any Shareware,
freeware or PD stuff that is not on the CD, send it to us.
Pictures of rare equipment are wlcome too.
If you have some programs that you have written yourself, and you
would like them to be on the Pooldisk II CD, simply send them to us.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to E-mail me.
Take a look at http://www.closer.brisnet.org.au/atari8cd
to find out what is currently on the CD.

Ernest R. Schreurs
Kemepenlandsraat 8
5211 VN  Den Bosch
The Netherlands

Please note that my provider thought it was a nice idea to change the
domain name, but my old E-mail address will still work until 2000.

2. Warp4 Install with PC Card SCSI CDROM

3. PD/Shareware distributors

4. BONeS Tutorials

5. Sources for PD/Shareware ST software in USA

6. Looking for Video Products

7. Best PD/Shareware games

8. DeskJet 970 ''sludge'' pool.

9. Any good pd or shareware Fax ST programs, and where??

10. ST shareware/PD/Freeware list compilation

11. PD or Shareware source for driving simulator

12. PD or shareware Fortran Compiler out there

13. PD or shareware sample editor