Oasis and N.AES/MiNT/MiNTnet?

Post by Martin Byttebi » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Despite some bugs in Oasis 1.35 I do love to use it. My problem is
that I can't use it online under N.AES/MiNT/MiNTnet. Oasis refuse to
dial.
After the dial command I get the following on the screen:

dialing on pp0
input line: cwait 4000 "ok"
Dial pp0 complet

What is the problem here?

TTYS
Martin
__

             ***************************************
             * On the seventh day He created Atari *

                 ***************************
               But soon He'll be using a Hades 060

1. N.AES/MiNTNet meshing help needed

  For those of you who have succeeded at integrating N.AES and
MiNTNet/GlueSTiK, would it be possible to email me the appropriate .CNF
files for me to modify so that I can use N.AES and GlueSTiK together.  Also,
has anyone compiled MiNT to take advantage of higher speeds than 19,200
baud, and if so, is it on-line anywhere?

  I'm using a Falcon030 with a 33.6/56k modem, so the N.AES .CNF files I
need would be suitable for this computer.

Leslie

2. Modem for NDO98 and puny machine

3. booting MiNT 98 and N.AES. HOW?

4. AS5200 PPP Dialup question....