Atention CAB/STIK/ANTMail really works this way.

Post by Nicholas Flinth » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

>>IRCLOG  = OFF
>>IRCLOG2 = OFF

>>POP_PASSWORD = your pasword
>>POP_MAILBOX  = spool\mail\ant.txt
>>SMTP_MAILPATH = SMTP.afn.org
>>SMTP_HOSTNAME = smtp.afn.org

>In my configuration of the WWW130-Package installed with the SETUP.PRG
>are'nt the last five entries in my default file.

All of these options above make no difference anymore.. they were for
use with little utils Steve wrote for himself and the irclogs
dissapeared when irc.tos was made into a seperate program from stik.
Hope this clarifies things a little.

Flinny.
__

                <      Nicholas Flintham        >

                < Http://www.unn.ac.uk/~cju920/ >

1. Atention CAB/STIK/ANTMail really works this way.

Hi friends: I got mail from a friend from Poland saying that he got
WWW130 from my Falcon/ST Yellow Pages. He also said that he was
sending the mail using ant Mail and that CAB/STIK/ANTMail worked
perfectly.

I was very interested in his set up so I asked him for the config.
files. He sent them very fast and I his set up on my Falcon.

the friend from Poland is Andrzej Michalski (thanks :)

Well, I tried and tried and WWW130 just did not work. Also I got
nothing from ant Mail.

Then I remembered him saying that he was using the old Stik/CAB
because he was "to lazy" to do the set up again.

Well let me tell you, I got my old copy of Stik and CAB from WWW116
and Now every thing works like a beauty. I was connected with CAB and
downloaded pages and pages with lots of graphics and CAB always loaded
them really fast and with no problem.

Also while on CAB I also had Ant Mail loaded and I was able to send
and receive mail very fast too and way faster than PINE.

I do not understand whyb it works but it does work perfectly a, and I
am keeping this set up.

CAB 1.0a
Stik 1.07
AntMail 0.7.4

also I enhabled the Data flow on my Modem (AT&F3)
and are running under Geneva.

So, I hope you get it working soon and when you do send me mail from
ant Mail:-)

Raymond. I will include here the Stik config.
-------
Dial file

-------
BAUD_RATE = 19200
HANGUP = DTR:
PREFIX = ATDT
INIT =AT&F &C1 &D2 &F10 &K3
CONNECT_WAIT = 55
REDIAL_DELAY = 2
PHONE_NUMBER =3340200
SUCCESS = CONNECT
FAILURE = BUSY
FAILURE = NO CARRIER
FAILURE = NO DIALTONE
CONNECT_WAIT = 35
REDIAL_DELAY = 5
SUCCESS = CONNECT
FAILURE = BUSY
FAILURE = NO CARRIER
FAILURE = NO DIALTONE
FIND = login:
RESP = afn14016
FIND = Password:
RESP = your pasword
FIND =Enter choice now:
RESP = 2
FIND = Your address is
RESP = $GET_IP

-------
Default file
----
ALLOCMEM = 100000
SERIALPORT  =   Modem 2
CDVALID = YES
DIALFILE = dial.scr
EXECDIR = D:\WWW\CAB\
EXECFILE = cab.app
TTL         =   64
PING_TTL    =  255
MTU         = 1500
MSS         =  212
PKT_SIZE    =  236
DFB_SIZE    =  580
RCV_WND     = 2000
UP_RESPONSE =   2
SESSIONLOG = ON
STATLOG    = ON
PACKETLOG  = ON
TCPHDRLOG  = OFF
DEBUGLOG   = OFF
USERNAME = raymond
HOSTNAME = afn.org

NAMESERVER = 128.227.163.5
IRCNICK     = ant
IRCSERVER = afn.org
IRCPORT   =6667
IRCPONGMSG = Yes, IRC is often slow and frustration, isn't i
IRCLOG  = OFF
IRCLOG2 = OFF

POP_PASSWORD = your pasword
POP_MAILBOX  = spool\mail\ant.txt
SMTP_MAILPATH = SMTP.afn.org
SMTP_HOSTNAME = smtp.afn.org

I am also using HMODEM6 and I am not running the STIKTSR.prg
alos use patch2.prg
I hope this helps all.
Raymond

2. Looking for example C code for IMAPI and ICDBurn

3. STik/CAB/MGFTP/Antmail/Forcast all work fine here :)

4. *Lethal* HP-UX 11.0 kernel patch - PHNE_17101

5. STiK/CAB: It works!!!

6. Hayes Accura 56K

7. **STALKER/STIK/CAB combination that works!

8. dynamic lex library package?

9. STik and CAB problem (This worked for me :) **

10. New CAB STIK CAB.OVL

11. AntMail and CAB?

12. Antmail 7.8: It works!

13. CAB gives two bombs (oh, really?)