FS: MUCH Atari ST stuff

Post by jpika.. » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I would like to sell ALL of my ST stuff, and I have ALOT!!!

I can either post a list here or I can do the Ebay thing.  I'd like to
hear a few opinions.

I'd prefer to post here because I have alot of hacker stuff (individual
components) that requires some technical expertise to use.

A few examples are:

SLM 804 printer NIB, but no controller.  Navarone sheet feed scanner,
motherboards, drives, service manuals, chips, TOS, Abacus books, etc.,
etc., etc.  I'd like to sell everything as one lot.

I'd also like to sell in a fair manner.

I also have a Medusa (68040 but TOS is in german!) that I may sell if I
can get a decent price, but I'm willing to sell everything fairly cheap
(except shipping which will be expensive. Like I said I have ALOT of
stuff).

P.S. I'm a former Vice President of FRAUG! (Front Range Atari Users
Group)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

FS: MUCH Atari ST stuff

Post by Fred Horva » Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Are you located in the USA or Europe?  I have an interest in the Medusa.
Can you E-mail me more info on the machine.

> Hello,

> I would like to sell ALL of my ST stuff, and I have ALOT!!!

> I can either post a list here or I can do the Ebay thing.  I'd like to
> hear a few opinions.

> I'd prefer to post here because I have alot of hacker stuff (individual
> components) that requires some technical expertise to use.

> A few examples are:

> SLM 804 printer NIB, but no controller.  Navarone sheet feed scanner,
> motherboards, drives, service manuals, chips, TOS, Abacus books, etc.,
> etc., etc.  I'd like to sell everything as one lot.

> I'd also like to sell in a fair manner.

> I also have a Medusa (68040 but TOS is in german!) that I may sell if I
> can get a decent price, but I'm willing to sell everything fairly cheap
> (except shipping which will be expensive. Like I said I have ALOT of
> stuff).

> P.S. I'm a former Vice President of FRAUG! (Front Range Atari Users
> Group)

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

FS: MUCH Atari ST stuff

Post by jpika.. » Mon, 25 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Okey Dokey,

From the responses I've received no one seems to mind if I post my stuff
here.

In the next couple of days I'll get a list together and post it.  It
probably won't be complete (e.g. every single cable or chip may not get
listed) but I'll do the best I can.  If anyone buys everything they get
everything even if it's not on the list.  If anyone wants specific
information (e.g. motherboard revision) let me know.

I received a couple of posts about specific applications.  All I can say
is I have no idea.  I haven't used the Ataris for several years. If you
want to know what the capabilities of current software is ask someone
here.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. FS: Atari ST and ST stuff!

Atari 1040ST - $90
 o 1 MB RAM

Atari Color Monitor - $40
 o European model - Overscan - Slightly larger then US model

Atari SC1224 Color Monitor - $40

Atari ST Video Digitizer (Navarone) - $35
 o Plugs into the side port - Accepts Video input RCA

Atari ST Replay 4 Digitizer - $35
 o Plugs into the side port - Mono in/out RCA

Atari SF354 External 3.5" double sided disk drive - $55
 o Comes with Power supply and cable

Pickup in Oakland/Mill College area in the Bay Area (SF.CA) or buyer pays
shipping COD freight collect.

Contact Peter at 510-636-9525 or 510-633-1102

--
The CyberDen - http://www.hallucinet.com/cyberden

Bat          - http://www.hallucinet.com/cyberden/bat
Xorcist      - http://www.hallucinet.com/cyberden/xorcist
IC           - http://www.hallucinet.com/cyberden/ic
EvolTwin Art - http://www.hallucinet.com/cyberden/evoltwin

2. Wanted: info on Concurrent supercomputer running LISP

3. FS: Atari software/books/stuff & Gameboy stuff

4. What's a X. Rissot ??

5. FS Atari stuff, Gameboy/Lynx stuff, books

6. IP masquerading

7. Atari 8bit stuff FS **** 7800 stuff wanted

8. soundtracks

9. FS: Atari Stuff STuff

10. FS: Atari ST with lots of stuff

11. FS: Atari ST stuff (San Francisco, CA)

12. FS:Atari ST STuff

13. FS: ATARI ST STUFF CHEAP !