Replay 16 or other 16-bit sampler

Post by Jouni Alk » Fri, 30 Dec 1994 20:29:56

Hi,

I'd like to know if the Replay 16 sampler and software work with the SM124 hires display and
if they work with STE-models?

Also, does anybody know of other 16-bit sampling options for ST-models?

If somebody has a cheap source for a Replay 16, I'd be interested.

Greetings, Jouni Alkio
.

Jouni Alkio -------AURAL EXPANSION------------------------
---------------------weird-down-to-earth-electronica------

Post by Steve Wel » Sat, 31 Dec 1994 03:50:57

] I'd like to know if the Replay 16 sampler and software work with the SM124
]  display and
] if they work with STE-models?
]
] Also, does anybody know of other 16-bit sampling options for ST-models?
]
] If somebody has a cheap source for a Replay 16, I'd be interested.

It works with, and supports, the STE.  It also works in monochrome.

Steve Wells.                or City Council.

1. Replay 16 Sampler

Hello,

I've got a Replay 16 Sampler that plugs into the cartridge port on the side
of the computer.
It comes with the software disks, manual, sampler and box.
All I'm asking for it is 20 + P&P
Cheers,
Andrew.

2. When TS Client is run, server crashes

3. Parts info for a 16-bit sampler...

4. What is miGIF?

5. Sound Sampler III (16 bits) hints ?

6. error in Crystal Reports

7. 8-bit/16-bit/32-bit?

8. Urgently Need SAP Functional WM & IM consultant in Milwaukee WI with my direct client

9. Falcon030 16 Mhz 16 colors

10. Atari 8-BIT->16-BIT file transfer

11. Java for 8-bit & 16-bit platforms

12. ATARI REPLAY 16 on EBAY