MUST READ!! Ya gotta READ This!!

Post by Bowlin » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

First of all, nothing in this newsgroup is >>must read<<!!...(sound
familiar?)
Hi, Ian...
I hope your MULE works for you!

;)

1. Mac disks can be read on a pc, and then read on the Atari

I recently asked if anyone knew how I could transfer files from a 2mg
Macintosh floppy to the Atari.

I found a novel solution....

I found a small program 313kb that allows my PC to read MAC formatted
disks directly, and then save the files to hard disk.  I can access them on my
PC and easily transfer them to my Atari using 720k Atari formatted disks.

It really is very easy, and  allowed me access files from work, that I thought I
would never be able to read without, MAC or PC exchange.  and since it's
only a few files, this has proved a very quick way.

just though it might interest someone, that's if it already isn't well known.

Rob
--
Other World

2. Job object notification

3. Atari Items WANTED!! <Read me> <Read me> <Read me>

4. More TE/2 color problems

5. Programmers Info: How to read ATARI DD Disks on a PC

6. SNEPS Installation

7. PC 5.25 floppy drive to read/write ATR images?

8. Help! Need info on some old modems!

9. lacking of reading double density disk...

10. please read: a msg to all....

11. 3SDOS, a read-only dos in 3 sectors (384 bytes)

12. Atari XF551 read IBM 360K disk ????

13. READ THE WEB-SITE THAT THE KIKES TRY TO CENSOR