Shareware, Freeware and PD

Post by Ernest R. Schreu » Mon, 24 Nov 1997 04:00:00

We are still looking for stuff for the Pooldisk II.  We hope to start
production somewhere in december.  If you have any Shareware,
freeware or PD stuff that is not on the CD, send it to us.
Pictures of rare equipment are wlcome too.
If you have some programs that you have written yourself, and you
would like them to be on the Pooldisk II CD, simply send them to us.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to E-mail me.
Take a look at http://www.closer.brisnet.org.au/atari8cd
to find out what is currently on the CD.

Ernest R. Schreurs
Kemepenlandsraat 8
5211 VN  Den Bosch
The Netherlands

Please note that my provider thought it was a nice idea to change the
domain name, but my old E-mail address will still work until 2000.

1. ST shareware/PD/Freeware list compilation

        Somewhere sometime in this group I read a mail from someone
        who was trying to compile a list of all the available
        Shareware/PD/Freeware for the Atari ST. This list would be
        updated regularly and FTPed to the main Atari FTP sites.
        The list should contain name/address of the author,
        compatibility with different Atari machines, OSs and
        resolutions and a short description of the software.
        I think it's a great idea, and would like to know if someone
        has done/is doing something similar.

                                Hermann Samso

|Walkin' thru Cyberspace..... .  o   .  </\_   o  * |
|..aahhh! at home at last!!!    .     ~\/\  '      o|

+----------------------------------------`----------+

2. Psiwin 1.1 convert to Organiser

3. Atari STe Software (Freeware & Shareware)

4. HELP NEEDED FOR PC MOTHERBOARD SPEC

5. MagiCMac homepage has free space for shareware and freeware!

6. Problem with Windows 2000 network access

7. Shareware / Freeware MIDI-program!

8. FS : APPLE IIgs

9. Shareware/freeware developers please read!

10. Best shareware/freeware games?

11. Forced-freeware archivers considered harmful (was Re: Shareware Tra

12. Searching for a freeware/shareware GDOS Font editor