Finally, I've uploaded version 0.92 of WriteAtr to my homepage
The major changes between V0.91 and V0.92 are:
* Support for higher capacity formats (360k/720k/1.44M) is working now.
* High capacity formats are supported in three different mappings:
- ATR8000 compatible (used by most Atari high capacity drives):
first side 1 is written, then side 2.
- 'PC style' (eg Karin Maxi): starts with track 0 / side 1, then
track 0 / side 2, then track 1 / side 1, ...
- XF551: first side 1 is written, then side 2 in reverse order
* Written sectors are now verified by default, so you can detect
bad floppy disks.
* Whenever an error occurs, the exact position and error code is
reported and the user may chose to abort/rety/ignore the current
* I've fixed several smaller bugs in the disk-access layer (mainly
concerning the high capacity formats) and added some more
If you've been using an earlier version of WriteAtr, please upgrade
to the current version. Especially the 'verify writes' feature can
save you from a lot of troubles with bad media.