ATARI schematics on the WWW ?(was:Re: atari st schematics)

ATARI schematics on the WWW ?(was:Re: atari st schematics)

Post by Branko Badrljic » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

My schematics is in REALLY bad shape, so I think its beyond of power of
any
scanner.
Second problem is minor variations between machines- with/without RF
modulator, memory
quantity and chip type (1Mx1/256Kx1/256Kx4), TOS ROMs (2 or 6), blitter,

inbuilt floppy etc.
If one would want to be pedant to the end, it would mean many very
similar
schematics.
If drawn through Tango, same schematics could be used for development
purposes
without
the need to transfer data in electronic format, provided that one works
with
Tango for DOS,
off course, and one could embrace main thing in common schematic and add

several minor ones
that would cover variations.
I see purpose of doing it only for computer mainboards as other
periferals
(SM124
for example) have many variants which are very different internally.
Ooops, I have forgot about copyright problems, that would be a problem
too...

Regards,

Branko

> > I have them in printed form, but very bad shape. (used them zillion
> > times for servicing)
> > I could redraw whole thing in TANGO (PCB CAD for PC) , but that
could
> > take some time...
> > If nobody else offer something better, I could make a partial
drawing of
> > the part of the shematics that interests you.

> If this did not already happen:
> Hmm, how about scanning the most important schematics
> (Computer boards, Harddiscs boards etc.) and putting them on WWW ?

> I know that copyrights may be a problem...

>                                                 ME

1. I am Looking for the Schematics of A 1040 ST

I am a student of engineering and i am doing research on atari 16 and 32
bit comps
and apple comps.  If you could please help, I would greatly apreciate
it.  Also if you could provide detailed info, or direct me to info on
the sound capabilitiues of Atari STs & Megas I would be forever in debt
to you

2. dll file in MATLAB

3. Atari schematics on the WWW

4. Mustek Serial Scanner

5. Atari ST schematics ???

6. HELP!

7. atari st schematics

8. Copy to text file

9. Schematics needed for the Atari XL's

10. atari 800 schematics

11. Atari 400 Schematics - Help Locating Circuits PLease..

12. Schematic on a Atari 800.

13. Need Repair Schematic for Atari 800 (component CR207)