Clearing the screen with MJC

Post by Michael S Barthele » Thu, 21 Jun 1990 13:14:03

If I only had a system() function call available.  <sigh>  But anyways how
do I clear the screen when using Marc Johnson C?

[BITNET] since this account dies today.

                                 Thanx,

                                 Mike Barthelemy

1. VT100 clear screen; Reading chars from ST screen

Tja, what is the "current cursor position" on a bitmap screen using a
proportional spaced font? Whats a Cursor anyway? :-)

Puh!
The Acorn machines are very well thought about. Before sold (if sold
at all :-)

Remember: the 68000 is just twice to 3 times as fast as a 6502 (I still
love my Apple ][!)

Comp.sys.atari.st just gave me a little C program to do just that:
compare the bitmap on the screen with the ROM-Font (witch ist not
proportional :-).

hase

PS: my inews does not understand me.
--

High on a rocky promontory sat an Electric Monk on a bored horse. (D. Adams)

2. gcc cc

3. clearing the screen

4. Breakpoints ignored

5. Clearing the screen

6. Ipaq external power

7. ASSEMBLY MOVE/CLEAR/SET/COMPARE ROUTINES (was Clearing memory chain)

8. Cant move and use a 2k floppy file in win9x

9. MJC, fixes to lib.c (1.2)

10. MJC Compiler Repost

11. MJC compiler: 'bug'

12. MJC and gulam questions