What was the "Ram Jammer" [revisited]

Post by Garet » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I didn't get an answer when I posted a few months ago which suggests that it
wasn't a well known device. Anyway, here's another attempt in the hope that
this time I'll get lucky and bump in to someone who knows or at least came
across the word ;>)

Gareth.
--
(Munged address - please reply in the newsgroup).
ICQ: 16909602.

1. STacy 4 sale """""""""""""""""""""""""""

STacy

All the normal things that come with a STacy, PLUS:

FOUR megs of RAM
130 meg Hard Drive
Installed and working ADspeed board ( software or hardware switchable
External Keyboard port, just plug in a Mega ST(e) Keyboard
(keyboard not included)
Extention cord for a keyboard, compute from across the room
Wired for a battery (battery included but not very good)

Cost $  Make REASONABLE Offer

2. West Bend, WI Job Opportunity Civil Engineering CAD Tech

3. "Big" screen, flickering, "R: "/"Z:", etc

4. Profiles deleted and recreated at each connexion

5. Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber 3D", "CyberPaint", etc.

6. CD-ROM focus group

7. Where can I get "op_400," "op_sysxl," or "op_5200" emulators?

8. Any mailer flags reserved for site specific use?

9. Adventures "Seramis" and "Mord an Bord"

10. "New"vs"Old" Qix, DigDug?

11. Sorry, "Asskicker" is NOT "Doom!"

12. Need: 2 Atari 800 games, "Quarxon" and "Caterpiggle"

13. WTF: Atari game "Qb" or "Cubie"