ATARI SUMMER STAYCATION!

Post by Bravo Sierra Computer » Mon, 08 Aug 2011 18:00:04

Cant afford a vacation? Save on Gas and Take a Staycation on your Atari! Why
not, it's paid for! Relax this summer. Stay home and Play Atari! Or look for
Atari games at http://www.veryComputer.com/ Games From $5 & Up! Cheaper than
Gas! The Name everyone knows for * Fun!Have you Played your Atari Today?
Classic Atari 8 Bit and ST Computer Games as well as 2600/5200/7800/Jaguar &

To expedite your order, Download Catalogs, Delete what you dont want, E-Mail
me the rest! Please include your Mailing Address so I can figure Postage and
Handling so I can expedite your Order! My Atari SoftWare and Book Catalogs
are sorted alphabetically by Title so E-Mail your Want Lists to Bravo Sierra!

http://www.veryComputer.com/               WEBSITE & FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   MAIN ATARI WEB PAGE!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   ATARI ADOPTION AGENCY!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/ftp           DOWNLOAD FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   DAILY SPECIALS! DETAILS ON SALES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/maillist.htm  Contact Ben & make Atari Surveys!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/microprose.htm  THE BEST SIMMS GAMES FOR ATARI!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8btbooks.htm  CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/books.htm     MISCELLANEOUS BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/stbooks.htm   ATARI ST BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8bt_hard.htm CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/st_hard.htm   ATARI ST HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/26007800.htm  ATARI 2600/7800 HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/5200.htm      ATARI 5200 HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/lynx.htm      ATARI LYNX HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/jaguar.htm    ATARI JAGUAR HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8bt_soft.htm  ATARI 8 BIT SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/st_soft.htm   ATARI ST SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!

I've got a fast turnaround rate!Once I've received payment your order goes out
the same day! Customers love the speedy service! I have lots of Atari Software
& Books!Which I can send by Media Mail!Please Direct all Replies via E-Mail to

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit   & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben  anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

ATARI SUMMER STAYCATION!

FREE Catalogs at  http://www.veryComputer.com/ or  http://www.veryComputer.com/

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben
anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

1. ATARI SUMMER STAYCATION!

Cant afford a vacation? Save on Gas and Take a Staycation on your Atari! Why
not, it's paid for! Relax this summer. Stay home and Play Atari! Or look for
Atari games at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org Games From $5 & Up! Cheaper than
Gas! The Name everyone knows for Gaming Fun!Have you Played your Atari Today?

http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org               WEBSITE & FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://BenSells.Atari.org                   MAIN ATARI WEB PAGE!
http://Adoption.Atari.org                   ATARI ADOPTION AGENCY!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp           DOWNLOAD FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://specials.Atari.org                   DAILY SPECIALS! DETAILS ON SALES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm  Contact Ben & make Atari Surveys!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/microprose.htm  THE BEST SIMMS GAMES FOR ATARI!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8btbooks.htm  CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/books.htm     MISCELLANEOUS BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/stbooks.htm   ATARI ST BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8bt_hard.htm CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/st_hard.htm   ATARI ST HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/26007800.htm  ATARI 2600/7800 HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/5200.htm      ATARI 5200 HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/lynx.htm      ATARI LYNX HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/jaguar.htm    ATARI JAGUAR HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8bt_soft.htm  ATARI 8 BIT SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/st_soft.htm   ATARI ST SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!

I've got a fast turnaround rate!Once I've received payment your order goes out
the same day! Customers love the speedy service! I have lots of Atari Software
& Books!Which I can send by Media Mail!Please Direct all Replies via E-Mail to

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit   & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben  anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

2. [Message to save shrank! (#2: 5844 --> 2645)]

3. Polish Summer - Lato Ludzikow 2001 - copy party!!!

4. Using Existing Account As Cash Account

5. Lato Ludzikow 2001 - Peoples Summer 2001

6. BAD MIFS - Please Help!

7. Summer Games

8. great shareware com app.

9. When is Summer CES?