520 ST Games

Post by Dan Willar » Sun, 01 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Go to the little green desktop
or the pacifist home page
sorry can't remember the link and am not at my usual machine
do a search for either of these
full instructions are contained on how to convert rom images
however i am not going to explain as it it goes against this news groups
topics

dan

Quote:>I have recently found my old 520ST in the loft.

>Ideal for the kids to play games on, without destroying my PC.

>Where can I get games on floppy

>or

>download games and somehow get them onto 520ST disk format ????

>Any help appreciated

>Thanks

>Andy Haslam

1. 520 ST Games

I have recently found my old 520ST in the loft.

Ideal for the kids to play games on, without destroying my PC.

Where can I get games on floppy

or

download games and somehow get them onto 520ST disk format ????

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Andy Haslam

2. AMiga on TV

3. WTD: 520 ST games on disk (Holland)

4. Q:VARCHAR2 and Dynamic Query Method 4 in Pro*C

5. Sinister Games not working on 520 ST

6. start program from LaTeX

7. Wanted ; Mudpies a freeware games 520 St

8. Failing IRR - Feil_irr.xls (0/1)

9. Games for 520 st (floppy)

10. Sinister Games not working on 520 S

11. 520 STFM & ~75 games, MasterTracks Pro on eBay

12. FS 520 stfm/color/games

13. Atari 520 STFM Games