1. (beta) Gulam keyboards
Well folks, I just received the GULAM.PRG program, binaries only, from the
kind soul cc'ed above. It looks great but does seem to require an American
keyboard -- at first glance. I was just looking around some old Info-Atari16
Digests hanging around -- as well as at GULAM's binary code on Unix GNU emacs,
in order to find the keytables. As mentioned, I do not have the Gulam
documentation. I have a French keyboard!!
I was expecting to have to edit Gulam's keytables, etc. in order to use it
on my 1040 ST. WELL, to my surprise the answer is NO!!!! I don not know
if Axel Mahler has modified the Gulam that he sent me or not. (Please
confirm, Axel.) In my version of Gulam.prg the "help" key is bound to a
simple help description of gulam. Well, if I enter shift-"help" two things
1) The "help" description is disabled from the "help" key.
2) My French AZERTY keyboard is completely recognized by
Gulam, for all the std. ascii characters. The French
accents, which I believe are over 7F hex, remain unbound.
If I now type "help" on the keyboard, that reactivates the "help" key
binding and reestablishs the American keyboard description.
Has anybody else recognized this functionality of Gulam? No editing of
GULAM.PRG was necessary. Great, isn't it!!!!!
Ralph P. Sobek | UUCP: uunet!mcvax!inria!lasso!ralph, or
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
3. Gulam (Beta Test Release)
4. Outlook Express blocked attachments
5. Gulam Beta version and UK keyboard
6. can't read UDF CD-R on Win NT ?
7. (Beta) Gulam Key table
8. WTB: Indy R4600SC
9. Fix bugs to fix bugs, or to Fix Bugs?
10. BETA TOS BUG discussion
11. gulam ls bug?
12. Bug in gulam alpha version - (nf)
13. Beta ROMs and bug reporting.