USB Programming Session in Frankfurt, 9th August 2003

USB Programming Session in Frankfurt, 9th August 2003

Post by Carsten Strotman » Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:13:36

Harry Reminder, Thomas Grasel and I used the hottest Day of the year (so
far, 40 C in Frankfurt) for a USB Coding Session. The Joystick Firmware is
almost complete, there are some problems with the Uni-Code Strings (this
might be the 1st ATARI 8-Bit PGM with Uni-Code :) ) and with the USB
Reports.

See the Pictures of the day.
http://www.strotmann.de/twiki/bin/view/APG/ProjUSBConvOnePic

Carsten Strotmann
ABBUC RAF

1. Antic & Analog Type-Ins?

Would anyone happen to know of a site that carries all the classic
Antic and Analog type-ins from the mags?  There are some great
classics I'd like to get my hands on -- mostly Antic stuff, but also
some of the better Analog ones as well.  Thanks!

2. OpalVision on e-bay

3. FRANKFURT anyone ?

4. WWW/LX and POST/LX for HP200 review: TCP/IP web&mail&news.

5. JagFest UK - 14/15 June 2003 - Update 3

6. NY Blk Man Who Knows Type History

7. MyMAIL release at NAS 2003

8. Broken Stylus Holder

9. Atari Times Update - 4-1-2003