Signum

Post by DAVID MEGGINS » Sun, 24 Jun 1990 00:45:00

I am interested in learning about the wordprocessor Signum. I need to
work a lot with characters not in the ATASCII character set, and I would
love something reasonably configurable. Could any one who has used
Signum and has time please send me a message, not to my return address,
but to the BITNET address below? Thanks.

David Megginson

---
 * Via ProDoor 3.1R

1. SIGNUM II or SIGNUM III

Do you have Singnum II or SIGNUM III which you want to sell.
I will buy it.Send a E-Mail to
M.Egelhofer (Adress at the end)

Thank you,

***************************************
* M.Egelhofer                         *
* E-Mail-Adresse:                     *

***************************************

"Errare humanum est"

2. Using non-Telebit modems with Netblazer?

3. Converter Signum <->

4. Replacing HardDrive

5. read a signum II-file on a PC

6. installing parallaxgraphics on sun solaris 2.6

7. from 1st Word (or Steve) to Signum 4

8. Project Manager - Capital Markets Experienced (3 - 5 yrs)

9. Signum 2 Fonts

10. Atari St1024 and signum

11. Signum to html convertor

12. Pictures in Signum III documents

13. Signum / That′s Write - Is there anybody out there?